top of page
TekInvaderZ, LLC is on a lookout for Software Developers who can execute technical initiatives at various client locations. The Software Developer will be responsible for
· Use Remedy/Jira to gather functional and user requirements by facilitating root cause analysis, brain storming, conduct process mapping.
· Participate in post implementation review, provide support and act as the liaison for any post
· implementation issues and logging them in Service Now.
· Design a strategic training plan to train users on new/changed business processes.
· Involve in Business Process redesign and Improvements. Develop transition strategies and change management strategies for migration to AWS
· Manage multiple stakeholders and resolved conflict and earned the trust of sponsors and stakeholders.
· Set team direction and monitor project status and provided periodic status updates to key stakeholders.
· Interact with Architects, Test Lead, Business Analysts and Technology Lead to monitor the overall progress of the projects and planning of various releases using Informatica, MS SQL and various AWS Resources
· Research existing application performed GAP and Risk analysis and evaluate benefits of migration.
· Coordinate work of test teams and monitor their performance during performance and integration testing using the knowledge of ITIL Methodologies
· Coordinate with project team and software developers to make sure project development is on schedule and on budget using SCRUM.
· Use Database applications with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g to seamlessly store petabytes of metadata and host on AWS RDS instances.
· Develop security software components utilizing Java, as well as develop monitoring software utilizing Python and MySQL.
· Implement inter-process synchronization using UNIX domain sockets to synchronize various tasks.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer ScienceInformation Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to education in the United States
Hours per week: 40hrs
Employement Type: Full Time, Long Term.
Compensation: Depends on the location
bottom of page